cartobendigo

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Australia

START OF PRESS RELEASE

The TELEGRAM WORLD MAP PROJECT

Australia's most dynamic cartographic design company demap wins the contract to supply the exclusive design and stationary distributors Telegram Paper Goods with a giant world map measuring 1.75m (w) x 1.3m (h). At a scale of 1:23 million this contemporary pacific centred map is beautifully presented combining earthy tones and shaded relief with up-to-date and highly detailed political and physical information. With over 4000 features the map is perfect for interior decorating, business or general reference use.

demap's cartographic director Damien Demaj says "We set out to create a truly beautiful piece of cartographic work. A map that would be perfect for interior decorating and a product that would compliment the already innovative and outstanding collection of products offered by Telegram Paper Goods. We are delighted that Telegram chose our cartographic design company for this project".

For further information please visit www.telegram.net.au or www.demap.com.au.

END OF PRESS RELEASE

Regards,
Damien Demaj
www.demap.com.au
Damien Demaj
www.demap.com.au

Greg

Greg

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Canada

Looks nice Damien!

It looks like it has been printed on canvas?
Are there any Canadian distributors?

Posted Image
Greg Moore

g r e g @ c a r t o g r a p h i c d e s i g n . c o m
www.cartographicdesign.com

cartobendigo

cartobendigo

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Australia

Hi Greg,

Great to hear from you. Yes, the map is printed on canvas and has two wooden rods top and bottom which gives the map that extra bit of class.

The map is only available in Australia & NZ at present. Hopefully we can take it global in time!

Regards,
Damien
www.demap.com.au
Damien Demaj
www.demap.com.au

cric10

cric10

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Australia

Looks nice Damien!

It looks like it has been printed on canvas?
Are there any Canadian distributors?

Posted Image

Hi Greg

I work for Telegram and we are more than happy to help you out with information about the Telegram World Map project and get you a map in Canada. Please visit our site and use the enquiries form to contact Scott and he will be sure to help you out http://www.telegram....-enquiries.html

I would post his email address here to you directly but we worry about spammers.

Thanks so much and yes it is printed on canvas. The demap team did a wonderful job!

Caroline

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->