1 reply to this topic

rudy

rudy

Ultimate Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 754 posts
  • Canada

We have had this issue only once or twice (and wouldn't you know it, it seems to happen when everything is in a rush): we get a message that says the Adobe license has expired (for Illustrator) and it won't let us proceed. A few days later the problem seems to have disappeared. Has anyone else experienced this? We are using PCs, Adobe CS3.

pghardy

pghardy

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • United Kingdom

We have had this issue only once or twice (and wouldn't you know it, it seems to happen when everything is in a rush): we get a message that says the Adobe license has expired (for Illustrator) and it won't let us proceed. A few days later the problem seems to have disappeared. Has anyone else experienced this? We are using PCs, Adobe CS3.

I had a similar effect about a week ago, where it wouldn't let me run Acrobat. Trying later (and after a reboot), all was fine. I wonder if it was some sort of temporary lurch at Adobe in their online licence checking. Although their licensing is recorded locally, I believe the Adobe applications aoccasionally call home to check that not too many machines are using the same licence.
--
Paul Hardy
ESRI Europe (phardy@esri.com)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->