• 572 posts
  • Interests:cartography
    aeshetics
    cartographic design
    John Bartholomew
    road maps
    large-scale mapping
  • United States

Hedberg Maps is looking for an independent freelance flash developer to contract with to assist in creating interactive maps. We have one specific project initially, but will likely be looking to develop a continuing relationship. We would like to use the Avenza MaPublisher Web Author tool as part of our workflow, so experience with this tool is preferable. Hedberg Maps would retain overall design control, and would look for the developer to help integrate interactivity into our current production workflow. Please message me via CartoTalk or via our company webmail. Thanks!

Nat Case
INCase, LLC

Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
maphead.blogspot.com

Subir

Subir

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • India

Hedberg Maps is looking for an independent freelance flash developer to contract with to assist in creating interactive maps. We have one specific project initially, but will likely be looking to develop a continuing relationship. We would like to use the Avenza MaPublisher Web Author tool as part of our workflow, so experience with this tool is preferable. Hedberg Maps would retain overall design control, and would look for the developer to help integrate interactivity into our current production workflow. Please message me via CartoTalk or via our company webmail. Thanks!

Hi Nat,

I am from Compare Infobase limited which manages map websites like www.mapsofworld.com and www.mapsofindia.com. Apart from managing our map websites (which are basically static maps), we also offer our services to map companie , tarvel publishers etc for "outsourced" cartography work. We have developed few interactive maps using flash and Avenza Map publishing. You may visit the following URLs to have a look at some of our work:-
1) www.mapsofworld.com/games/
2) www.mapsofindia.com/election/india-election-2009
3 ) www.mapsofworld.com/world-news/swine-flu.html
4) www.georules.com/country-maps/
5) www.mapsofindia.com/tatamotor
6) ecotourismcy.com/cyprus_sports/map_cyprus.phtml?config=cyprus_sports
..and lot more.

We may offer you one of our resources for your ongoing project. Please let me know if you are interested in the same so that I may get back to you with quotes.

With Regards

Subir Roy
subir@infobase.in

Edited by Subir, 01 August 2009 - 04:53 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->