- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

bevMacd

bevMacd

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • No Country Selected

Hello! I'm researching geovisualization and writing a literature review for a project. I'm looking for recent relevant articles focused on geovisualization. So far I have several articles from A. MacEachern, M. Kraak, and E. Koua. Suggestions for other accessible and recent articles would be super!

Thanks!

smellykev

smellykev

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Australia

Hello! I'm researching geovisualization and writing a literature review for a project. I'm looking for recent relevant articles focused on geovisualization. So far I have several articles from A. MacEachern, M. Kraak, and E. Koua. Suggestions for other accessible and recent articles would be super!

Thanks!

howdy,

i stumbled across a couple which might be of interest to you.... Or not... interesting articles anyway....

Attached Files

smellykev

smellykev

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Australia

Thanks!

and i have one more which at 1.03 mb is too big to attach....

Cultures of map use, by chris perkins, (british cartographic society).... maybe not quite what you are chasing... but if it is i can email to you...

kevrootes@hotmail.com

moe.ron37

moe.ron37

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • United States

Thanks!

You might look up a professor at Ohio St. by the name of Mei-Po Kwan. Read some of her papers and seen her speak in person. Could by of interest to you in your research.

Tom Maggard
Tommy Maggard
Indianapolis

Anthony Robinson

Anthony Robinson

Former Editor, CartoTalk

• Admin
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Interests:Cartographic Design, Geographic Visualization, Interface Design, Evaluation, Health Geographics, Crisis Management, Visual Analytics
  • United States

Thanks!

Lots of stuff available here:

http://www.geovista....rary/search.jsp

Kartograph

Kartograph

Legendary Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Germany

Check this out:

http://geoanalytics.net/

ADD: You can find many conferences, like GeoViz Hamburg that offer the papers for download.

kay

kay

Key Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • Canada

Wow!! Thank you so much for posting this question and those links!! (I was going to post the same question but I found this before posting it :) )

I am so excited to read those articles!!

Cheers,
K

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->