3 replies to this topic

xmonkey

xmonkey

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • United States

Hello,

I'm in ArcMap trying to create a form that will take user input and put it in a table. Any advice, code or other resources? I'm very new to the programing side of things and would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!

:(
xmonkey

zeppor

zeppor

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • United States

Hello,

I'm in ArcMap trying to create a form that will take user input and put it in a table. Any advice, code or other resources? I'm very new to the programing side of things and would greatly appreciate any help. Thanks!

Hi,

The book Getting to Know ArcObjects covers some basics on VBA programming with ArcMap. I was somewhat new to programming when I picked up the book and enjoyed working through it.

Dave

Fran├žois Goulet

Fran├žois Goulet

Ultimate Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 689 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, History, Graphic Design and almost everything else...
  • Canada

Hello,

Getting to Know ArcObject: Programming ArcGIS with VBA is a good place to start.

The ESRI Resources Center also have great samples online.

gisosdeveloper

gisosdeveloper

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Sweden

I hope you have started programming by now. However if you have not then tell me more details about your task e.g. in response of which action you want to edit table (actions could be insertion or editing of a geometry etc).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->