Greetings from San Antonio

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

bmoses

bmoses

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • United States

Hello and greetings to all! My name is Bruce Moses and I have worked for the last thirteen years as a cartographer (among other things) at the University of Texas at San Antonio's Center for Archaeological Research.

Over the years I have occasionally gotten freelance work from professors and students on the side and almost all of my work has been related to creating historic or prehistoic maps and renderings for reports, and journal articles. While I am utilize GIS daily, I tend to do most of my work in CorelDraw. I'm here today because my wife has been pushing for me to advertise my work on a a web site and so today I began the task by searching for others offering similar services.

TA DA - here I am!!! I'm looking forward to reading through the posts on this site and talking to and picking many of your brains!

Also, my hats off to the administrators - this seems like a fantastic site and a wonderful resource for those of us trying to make a go with our talents!

Bruce

frax

frax

Hall of Fame

• Associate Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts
  • Interests:music, hiking, friends, nature, photography, traveling. and maps!
  • Sweden

Hi, and welcome! Sure - we administrators do some work here - but what makes a great community is the members!
Hugo Ahlenius
Nordpil - custom maps and GIS
http://nordpil.com/
Twitter

MapMedia

MapMedia

Hall of Fame

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • United States

Hello Bruce, Welcome! There is so much to learn here, not matter your level. Yes, we love our admins - keeping the place humming alone :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->