• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Designatpeace

Designatpeace

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • India

Hi all
I have joined Cartotalk to learn and share my knowledge in the feild of Web Designing. Though this site seams basically for cartographer but I noticed too many people on this desk are good designer too. I mostly do freelance work in web desigining. I hope I will able to make contact with other most talented Web Designer too. Please advice me whereever need to project my design.
Regards
Ruchi

Nick Springer

Nick Springer

CartoTalk Founder Emeritus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Interests:Cartographic Design, Print Maps, Graphic Design, Web Development, Ultimate Frisbee
  • United States

Hi all
I have joined Cartotalk to learn and share my knowledge in the feild of Web Designing. Though this site seams basically for cartographer but I noticed too many people on this desk are good designer too. I mostly do freelance work in web desigining. I hope I will able to make contact with other most talented Web Designer too. Please advice me whereever need to project my design.
Regards
Ruchi

Ruchi, welcome to Cartotalk. There is a forum for General Design topics but I can't promise that this is the best community for a lot of web design questions and answers.

Nick Springer

Director of Design and Web Applications: ALK Technologies Inc.
Owner: Springer Cartographics LLC

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->