- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

mary lou

mary lou

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Switzerland

axpand is a great tool for cartographers and will soon be available in subscription form online. Visit My Website

Hans van der Maarel

Hans van der Maarel

CartoTalk Editor-in-Chief

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,881 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, GIS, history, popular science, music.
  • Netherlands

Can you tell us more? The website offers some tantalizing images, but few details (at least not the stuff I'm eager to find out)
Hans van der Maarel - Cartotalk Editor
Red Geographics
Email: hans@redgeographics.com / Twitter: @redgeographics

rudy

rudy

Ultimate Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Canada

Can you tell us more? The website offers some tantalizing images, but few details (at least not the stuff I'm eager to find out)

I agree! More details! Cost, specifications, requirements, input, output, etc. Why choose axpand over anything else? It looks interesting and promising but I would like to know more (without necessarily having to request a demo).

ajay

ajay

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Switzerland

Why use axpand? Simple. Because it's integrated, works smoothly for quality cartography and saves time people spend switching between multiple systems and platforms. With axpand on Demand, all you need is an Internet connection and a Java-enabled browser. axpand runs on both Windows and Mac OS.
The website is a dynamic place. Check out the coolest database cartography system. A lot of information has been added.
Ping me if you want to know more

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->