5 replies to this topic

magictune

magictune

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Yugoslavia

Detailed online interactive map of Serbia with several data layers. Location index for quick location search. All suggestions are welcome.

http://www.serbiamap.net

James Hines

James Hines

James Anthony Hines

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Economics, Occultism, Spiritualism
  • Canada

The load time needs to be improved, when I first loaded the map it took at least 30 seconds. After the map loaded lag time was about 3 seconds. Even three seconds is still too long.

"There is much beauty that we fail to see through our own eyes teeming with life forms that give us that perception of our reality.  Leaves on the trees blowing gently in the wind, or scarily, the waves pounding through high surf, or lightly on a warm summer’s day; that opportunity to sit or swim in the water on a white beach.   That comfort to shout, “The universal conscious do you hear me?  I am alive, guide me dear logos towards the path of rightnesses.”  Earned what has been kept, no longer to be absorbed into a life filled with cold damn winds and  that stubborn fog clouding  my vision with nothing but darkness."

MostlyHarmless

MostlyHarmless

Key Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 52 posts
  • United States

The load speeds aren't terrible, at least not for me.

frax

frax

Hall of Fame

• Associate Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,299 posts
  • Interests:music, hiking, friends, nature, photography, traveling. and maps!
  • Sweden

Seems to work very well for me, and looks very nice (just a quick look). The colors look a bit washed out though, but that makes the roads and the labels very legible and visible.
Hugo Ahlenius
Nordpil - custom maps and GIS
http://nordpil.com/
Twitter

rudy

rudy

Ultimate Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Canada

Seems to work very well for me, and looks very nice (just a quick look). The colors look a bit washed out though, but that makes the roads and the labels very legible and visible.

I like the washed out colours - they're there but not dominant. The load times are ok - not fast, but not terribly slow. Nice job.

magictune

magictune

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts
  • Yugoslavia

Thank you all for paying attention. All suggestions will be taken into consideration for future activities. This is somewhat new and amateur project, hence the need to be overlooked by experienced public ...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->