Ninomax

Ninomax

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Vietnam

Hi Illy user,
i'm a newbie to this software. I use ArcMap to export an mxd project which has 2 label layers to ai file. Open this ai in Illy and see some things are quite strange. The font size of these 2 layers are different in ArcMap - 10 pts and 6 pts but sound same as size in Illy. I try to change size from 6 to 8 pts and this text layer looks bigger than 10 pts size layer. <_<
Can anyone figure out this for me?
Thanks in advance :):)

rudy

rudy

Ultimate Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts
  • Canada

Hi Illy user,
i'm a newbie to this software. I use ArcMap to export an mxd project which has 2 label layers to ai file. Open this ai in Illy and see some things are quite strange. The font size of these 2 layers are different in ArcMap - 10 pts and 6 pts but sound same as size in Illy. I try to change size from 6 to 8 pts and this text layer looks bigger than 10 pts size layer. <_<

See the discussion at http://www.cartotalk...wtopic=4268&hl=

Ninomax

Ninomax

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Vietnam

Hi Illy user,

See the discussion at http://www.cartotalk...wtopic=4268&hl=

Thanks rudy, the problem resolved :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->