• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

dWoolley

dWoolley

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • No Country Selected

Hello all,

Does anyone have experience using the CLUSTER unsupervised classification function in IDRISI Andes? I'm attempting to use it on a 3 band composite (using bands 2,3,4 from 1991 Landsat data) and when adding my bands to the CLUSTER menu, keep getting an error message

Error: () not found.

I've only found 1 reference to that error code, on another cartographic bulletin board, in Spanish, with no responses. I've tried adding the individual bands and I've tried running it on the composite. No luck. Same error message both ways.

I suspect it has something to do with the fact that CLUSTER is looking for 8 bit and the Andes COMPOSITE module creates 24 bit composites. It could be something as simple as the file naming, but again, I can't find anything at all regarding that error code or anyway to create 8 bit composites using the COMPOSITE function. I'm sure that I'm missing something obvious. Any ideas about that error message or work arounds?

Best to all.
David

Col. Springs, CO 80914

Crischan

Crischan

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 199 posts
  • Interests:Spatial Information Design
  • Germany

As for filenames - I have problems with certain ArcGIS modules when there are spaces or non-ASCII in the name or path.

Crischan
Crischan Wygoda
http://wygoda.net

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->