Let me introduce myself

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

Southpaw Maps

Southpaw Maps

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Interests:Anything outdoors; preferably on my feet.
  • United States

Welcome Cindy,

Would love to see a little more detail in your portfolio on your website. Look like you have some interesting projects.

kru

I'm working on it. Web design is not my forte. I am working on adding a mission statement and an about me page as well. I did add a few more images to my portfolio. I left out my GIS work that I did for the City and County of Honolulu because I do not have ArcGIS here at my home office where I do my freelance cartography.
Cindy Wirick
"A Map can make a powerful statement" ~ Me
www.southpawmaps.com

Kalai Selvan

Kalai Selvan

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:Map Making & Map making
  • India

Welcome to CAR TO talk..Lot of talks to make you talk..

Hello all,
I am Cindy of Southpaw Maps. I am new to this site, so I would like to introduce myself.

I have been a military spouse for 17years and I am the mother to two daughters. I have always been interested in Geography and Art. So, what better way to combine the two than to do cartography.

In my previous profession, I was a travel consultant. I was lucky enough to have the opportunity to research and travel to many places in order to sell my product. I left the travel industry after 10 years of service to move where ever the military sent us. Lucky for me I did not mind living in new places.

I finished up college only last year with a BA in Geography. I focused on Cartography and I did pretty well in school. Needless to say, I am venturing out to try and start my own freelance cartography business. Please wish me luck as being an entrepreneur is new for me. But, if being a military spouse can't break me, neither can this effort.

I look forward to batting around ideas with you all.

Mahalo,
Cindy Wirick
www.southpawmaps.com

Thanks and Regards
Kalai Selvan

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->