• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

James Hines

James Hines

James Anthony Hines

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Economics, Occultism, Spiritualism
  • Canada

Hi fellow cartographers I have recently invoiced a client in the Netherlands, & I have received the receipt that the transfer has been started on Feb 10, 2009. However since this is my first time receiving payment using this method I would like to know on how long the payment could potentially take. Because I still have to pay my contractor a portion of that, & I wish I could rate now but since I only have $25.00 left to my name I have to wait for that payment. Therefore it would be great if there was a list of of wait times, & for any other entry level business owners to have a list of swift numbers. Thank-you to all the members who can give me some helpful advice.

"There is much beauty that we fail to see through our own eyes teeming with life forms that give us that perception of our reality.  Leaves on the trees blowing gently in the wind, or scarily, the waves pounding through high surf, or lightly on a warm summer’s day; that opportunity to sit or swim in the water on a white beach.   That comfort to shout, “The universal conscious do you hear me?  I am alive, guide me dear logos towards the path of rightnesses.”  Earned what has been kept, no longer to be absorbed into a life filled with cold damn winds and  that stubborn fog clouding  my vision with nothing but darkness."

Hans van der Maarel

Hans van der Maarel

CartoTalk Editor-in-Chief

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,891 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, GIS, history, popular science, music.
  • Netherlands

As a Dutch guy who regulary transfers money to Canada: a few days is usually all it takes.
Hans van der Maarel - Cartotalk Editor
Red Geographics
Email: hans@redgeographics.com / Twitter: @redgeographics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->