2 replies to this topic

Gretchen Peterson

Gretchen Peterson

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • United States

Please join me for an information-packed webinar on creativity as it relates to the GIS profession. The webinar contains 1 hour of information on general creativity concepts, how to increase the quantity and quality of your own innovative ideas, and trends in the GIS profession. Please note that the GIS trends section focuses on trends in application development, mapping, and analysis, not just cartography. I hope to "see" you there!

Please see the attached flyer for more information or visit my site.

--Gretchen Peterson
www.petersongis.com

Attached Files

Gretchen Peterson

Gretchen Peterson

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • United States

Only two days left to get the early registration price for my webinar coming up!

I've been working hard to put together material that will really make a difference in how you go about your GIS work. This is the second webinar on the topic that I've put on; this time it is totally updated and features a special guest!

Please feel free to ask me any questions you may have about the subject prior to the event and I will try to work those in to the presentation or at least the free booklet that comes with registration.

Gretchen Peterson

Gretchen Peterson

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 238 posts
  • United States

The webinar went really well - thank you to everyone who listened in! Attached to this is the booklet on creativity that I gave out as a freebie to those who attended. It contains some information on the four areas of creativity that you can practice and become better at as well as books and websites that can help further your study as you strive to make more of an impact in your career through innovation.

If you missed the webinar you can still watch it via the recording. (It is $55.00 because I put 80+ hours into this!) :)

webinar website

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->