3 replies to this topic

David T

David T

GIS Manager, USMC, MCIWEST-MCB Camp Pendleton

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • United States

The Marine Corps has a number of GIS Job Opportunities available at this time, both locally and on the east coast.

Job opportunities include:

- GIS Analyst (Camp Pendleton & Barstow)
- GIS Analyst for Planning Department (Camp Pendleton)
- GIS Analyst for Engineering Department (Camp Pendleton)
- GIS Analyst for Computer Information Systems (CIS) Department (Camp Pendleton)
- GIS Program Lead (Camp Pendleton)
- GIS Operations Manager (East Coast Base)

If any of these sounds interesting to you, please drop me a note for more information.
David Toney, GISP
GIS Manager
United States Marine Corps
West Coast Installations

David T

David T

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • United States

One position I didn't mention in that original post -

Cartographer

We are seeking some with a strong cartographic background, who can utilize ArcGIS as your primary platform, for handling daily map production requirements, and assisting with the develop of Marine Corps map products.
David Toney, GISP
GIS Manager
West Coast Installations

James Hines

James Hines

James Anthony Hines

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Economics, Occultism, Spiritualism
  • Canada

I just wanted to make a suggestion to any individual who wants to post government related job opportunities because of the strong foreign elements on this site that due to security restrictions these positions are open to individuals with US citizenship only or what ever the country is offering the position.

"There is much beauty that we fail to see through our own eyes teeming with life forms that give us that perception of our reality.  Leaves on the trees blowing gently in the wind, or scarily, the waves pounding through high surf, or lightly on a warm summer’s day; that opportunity to sit or swim in the water on a white beach.   That comfort to shout, “The universal conscious do you hear me?  I am alive, guide me dear logos towards the path of rightnesses.”  Earned what has been kept, no longer to be absorbed into a life filled with cold damn winds and  that stubborn fog clouding  my vision with nothing but darkness."

David T

David T

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • United States

I just wanted to make a suggestion to any individual who wants to post government related job opportunities because of the strong foreign elements on this site that due to security restrictions these positions are open to individuals with US citizenship only or what ever the country is offering the position.

The citizenship requirements are posted as part of the job opportunities.

While Hasdrubal makes a good point, he cannot speak to the specific opportunities that I have posted about. Please be aware that US Citizenship is not necessarily a requirement for the positions I have posted. You will have to review the individual position requirements.
David Toney, GISP
GIS Manager
West Coast Installations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->