Freelancer for Image processing: Remote Sensing- LiDAR- GIS
Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:01 AM
I have hands on experience (6+ years) on image processing using RS and LiDAR data. I can work on GIS for mapping, analysis, visualizing, vectorizing of spatial data as well. I can do for you-
2. Cartographic modeling
3. Image processing using RS and LiDAR
4. 3D visualization with terrain analysis i,e. slope, aspect, contour, hill shading
5. Measurement of forest height/ building height using LiDAR
6. Digital Elevation model (DEM) and Digital Surface Model (DSM)
7. Landuse and Vegetation mapping
8. Change Detection
or whatever you want.
I’ll work for you at price 15$ per hour. Im using ArcGIS 9.3, ENVI 4.5, Erdas Imagine 9.1, IDRISI, GeoLite, Fusion, Golden Surfer and so on.
Contact with me, if needed anything to do.
Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:55 AM
Sitepoint offers a facility for selling and auctioning websites. Have you tried getting a price that you would like in there?
Elance or one of those other sites might be a better fit.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users