• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

donjohanes

donjohanes

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Malaysia

Hi,

I am using AI CS3 with MAPublisher 7.6.2 for a few months now and doing map publishing work for Lands Depatment.
I would like to know if there is a way to display the MAPublisher graticules format into Degree Minute Second. By default, the Graticules format is only in Degree.

Kimi

Kimi

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Canada

I am using AI CS3 with MAPublisher 7.6.2 for a few months now and doing map publishing work for Lands Depatment.
I would like to know if there is a way to display the MAPublisher graticules format into Degree Minute Second. By default, the Graticules format is only in Degree.

Hi! This would be a great feature to have... Unfortunately, you cannot use the Degree-Minute-Second format with graticules... I will send this message to our programmer as a feature request :)

Meanwhile... you might have to calculate the decimal degree, convert it to Degree-Minute-Second, then you have to label them manually... :(

If you have anything else you want to see in the future release of MAPublisher, please feel free to contact me! I will be happy to hear from you!

Best regards,
Kimi

Avenza Systems Inc.
124 Merton Street, Suite 400,
Toronto, Ontario, M4S 2Z2, Canada
Webpage: http://www.avenza.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->