• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

Brandon Tourtelotte

Brandon Tourtelotte

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts
  • Interests:Cartography<br />International GIS Datasets<br />Jazz (and all other kinds of music)<br />Introspection<br />Networking<br />Engaging personalities<br />Challenging thinkers
  • United States

Hello Cartotalkers,

I’m looking for the right place to apply my skills, in a potentially-wide variety of settings. I have done GIS production work, (primarily) GIS-based cartography, and sales/account management roles in selling complex geospatial solutions to customers of all kinds, from around the world. Certainly the more recent portions of my career have been primarily in the sales realm, and I have been reasonably successful in this area. However that’s not to say that my heart lies in this realm alone. I have a penchant for well-done cartography, and my own personal experience has usually been in the GIS environment of cartography.

I started out from college (U of Mn) as a GIS Technician. This morphed into a sales role selling the same solutions I used to work on. That included both inside/outside sales and account management. Within the past year my career has caused me to dabble in non-GIS cartography, as well as geospatial product marketing.

I’m attempting to cast a wide net in the geospatial and cartographic marketplace. If any of you are seeking someone in any of these areas, or know of someone who is, I look forward to speaking with these parties about a potential fit. If you need me as a vision-driver, a goal-achiever, or as (what else?) a cartographer, I’m confident I can help your organization seek clarity and find success.

I am based in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area, however relocation is certainly a possibility!

Best to you all
Brandon

Attached Files

Brandon Tourtelotte
East View Cartographic, Inc.
Minneapolis, MN

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->