1 reply to this topic

maponics

maponics

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • United States

Dominion Enterprises, the company behind Homes.com, eNeighborhoods and over 40 other market-leading web brands, has chosen Maponics Neighborhood Data to power its advanced local search capability. Reaching over 12.5 million unique monthly visitors, Dominions’ Web sites serve the automotive, real estate, apartment, recruitment and marine markets.

Read the full press release here.

James Hines

James Hines

James Anthony Hines

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Economics, Occultism, Spiritualism
  • Canada

So after reading the article it looks as if Maponics is made for integration into a either a Decision Support System or most likely into Business Intelligence. So what I am finding out so far is the fact the ZIP/Postal Codes are a major part of this industry especially when doing market studies. But unfortunately the field you are in is what I would refer to as a closed niche. But it is still interesting since I have recently started reading a book called "Geo-Business -- GIS in the Digital Organization." And thanks to your site I have even more of an idea of what I need & it seems as though that I have made the right decision to start learning Visual Basic.

"There is much beauty that we fail to see through our own eyes teeming with life forms that give us that perception of our reality.  Leaves on the trees blowing gently in the wind, or scarily, the waves pounding through high surf, or lightly on a warm summer’s day; that opportunity to sit or swim in the water on a white beach.   That comfort to shout, “The universal conscious do you hear me?  I am alive, guide me dear logos towards the path of rightnesses.”  Earned what has been kept, no longer to be absorbed into a life filled with cold damn winds and  that stubborn fog clouding  my vision with nothing but darkness."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->