Looking for consultant in GPS navigation
Posted 18 September 2008 - 11:58 AM
Posted 12 December 2008 - 11:51 AM
Are you still looking for GPS Navigation Consultant?
My expertise along with my team includes -
1. Mobile phone based off-board navigation system development (first of its kind in Asia / Middle east)
- extremely cheap solution to provide mobile-phone based in-car navigation
- can also be used for offline navigation
- voice / map guidance
- data and application stored on server
- When user wants to travel from point A to B, request is sent to server AND
server returns all possible routes between A and B to the mobile.
- data optimized to minimize cost to users
2. Data Update using mobile phone (custom made application)
- this is being used for adding / removing Streets
- add / update street attributes etc
3. Mobile / web-based Vehicle Tracking system
All these applications have been developed by EXPERTs in mobile software development, mapping and GIS specialistts.
I am GIS Analyst with experience in latest GIS analysis, application developements.
All this aforementioned text is a very concise intro about myself. If you find my expertise of any help to your business do write to me. I can gurantee that the solutions and experts costs would be highly competitive and extremely cheap.
We are also open to free support, if you have any gis related issues.
Contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
We have a prospective client in the Republic of Georgia who wants to set up a GPS navigation system for a fleet of vehicles (taxis and delivery vehicles). They have GIS data from the government there, and we have agreed to do any mapping required, but we need to find a consultant who can advise them on navigator technology. They don't have any hardware yet, so they'll need recommendations on what kind of hardware will work for them and they'll need a system set up. Please reply to me at my email: chass(at)telus(dot)net.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users