Greetings from Colombia!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Efrain Laverde

Efrain Laverde

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Colombia

Hi everybody, my name is Efrain Laverde, I am an Engineer Cadastral and Geodesy from Distrital University of Bogota-Colombia. I got my grade in the 2007. I very interested in GIS and Cartography, in fact, I am searching for pos-grade about it.

Well, I have been surfing in the web the last night when I saw this forum and I think that it is a wonderful place to know about the tenders of GIS.

What can i say...? , well, I know to use ARCGIS 9.0 to create maps and GISs. Also I learned in the university use ERDAS IMAGE, KOSMOS, POSTGREST SQL, a little of Adobe Illustraded and Visual Basic to do interfaces for Arcgis, and I did some of interpret of radar images in Pci Geomatic too.

Well, in this moment I want to offer my services for a freelance o for someone of the forum, I just want to get some experience in something of this . So if you have a project and need somebody to work with this tools, contact me. ;)

I am sorry if my english is not good, in this moment I study English for improve this. :P

I appreciated all your advise, and thanks. :)

Efrain Laverde
Cadastral and Geodesy Engineer

Hans van der Maarel

Hans van der Maarel

CartoTalk Editor-in-Chief

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, GIS, history, popular science, music.
  • Netherlands

Hi Efrain, and welcome to Cartotalk! Feel free to post your resume and some samples of your work in the Business Opportunities section. That way, other members can see what you're capable of and who knows, it may get you a lot of projects.
Hans van der Maarel - Cartotalk Editor
Red Geographics
Email: hans@redgeographics.com / Twitter: @redgeographics

Efrain Laverde

Efrain Laverde

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Colombia

Hi Efrain, and welcome to Cartotalk! Feel free to post your resume and some samples of your work in the Business Opportunities section. That way, other members can see what you're capable of and who knows, it may get you a lot of projects.

Thaks, i am sorry, i have been bussy. I work in this moment in my webpage for presents my resume. I prefer to surf in thsi forum a time more before i can post my page. Actually i have been working in a guidde for the student to create Maps and use the standard here in colombia. I hope soon give you a link for all cartotalk and you can view and if you want, guive me some advises. Bye. :D

Greg

Greg

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Canada

Hola Efraín, bienvenido a Cartotalk!

Mi hermana vive en Bogata, él puede ser un hermoso lugar!

Espero con interés ver sus mapas.

----

Hi Efrain, welcome to Cartotalk!

My sister lives in Bogata, it is a beautiful place!

I look forward to seeing some of your work.
Greg Moore

g r e g @ c a r t o g r a p h i c d e s i g n . c o m
www.cartographicdesign.com

Matthew Hampton

Matthew Hampton

Hall of Fame

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,326 posts
  • Interests:Playing in the mountains and rivers.
  • United States

Hi Efrain,

Welcome to Cartotalk! Did you know that if you took all the letters in your name and scrambled them - you could almost spell the name of another Cartotalker who lives in Boulder, CO?

co-cartographic creator of boringmaps.com

ELeFevre

ELeFevre

Hall of Fame

• Associate Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, Music, GIS, Coffee
  • United States

Hi Efrain,

Welcome to Cartotalk! Did you know that if you took all the letters in your name and scrambled them - you could almost spell the name of another Cartotalker who lives in Boulder, CO?

I was thinking the same thing! Good eye.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->