• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

gudegraphics

gudegraphics

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • United States

I recently began teaching information graphics at Michigan State University in Lansing after a career Newsweek and have added MAPublisher to my curriculum. We're a Mac-based program, and the students use Illustrator for lots of other projects, so MAPublisher's a good fit. I took the tutorial that came with the program and taught it the last two semesters, but there seems to be no place to get more trainging without paying the large fee Avenza charges when their training class swings through Chicago once a year. I'm desperate to find someone in the Michigan/Chicago/Detroit area who uses it who could spend a couple of hours with me. Any ideas? Thanks so much!
Karl Gude

gudegraphics

gudegraphics

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • United States

Avenza Systems, the makers of MAPublisher, came to my rescue and gave me and two other professors at Michigan State's Cartography College a comprehensive, two-hour online overview of the program today and answered all of my questions. Also, they do offer a free seat for academics in their on-site training workshops, which I hadn't know about. Thanks Avenza, you guys are great!
Karl Gude

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->