2 replies to this topic

Vic

Vic

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • United Kingdom

Hi,
I am looking for a cartographer that can help with the following:

I am working on a research project that I want to support with several world maps that will illustrate the ‘new world order’ created by globalisation.

I wish to create visual supports in the shape of a Peters Projection-style New Map of the World, modifying the size, location and proximity of countries and regions to reflect the new economic reality.

I am looking for a cartographer that could produce these maps based on the data we draw from our research.

Please do let me know if you could help, or could recommend someone I should contact.

Any suggestions / feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks, Vic Crook
vic@manbitesdog.biz

Mac07

Mac07

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • No Country Selected

Hi,

I am working on a research project that I want to support with several world maps that will illustrate the ‘new world order’ created by globalisation.

I wish to create visual supports in the shape of a Peters Projection-style New Map of the World, modifying the size, location and proximity of countries and regions to reflect the new economic reality.

I am looking for a cartographer that could produce these maps based on the data we draw from our research.

Please do let me know if you could help, or could recommend someone I should contact.

Many thanks, Vic Crook
vic@manbitesdog.biz

You wouldn't by any chance still need one would you?

Alok Pathak

Alok Pathak

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • India

Hi Vic,
We can create the maps as per your need.
Thanks
Alok

Hi,

Many thanks, Vic Crook
vic@manbitesdog.biz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->