gregory

gregory

Key Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Poland

Hello;
My company in near future is going to buy Europe Regular Dataset from Collins Bartholomew. We want to use the data in guides we publish, but to convince my boss to that deal I have to also show some other ways the data could be use. One of the potential space of use I think about is B2B. Does any one of you have any experience in such using of data or can point to any good source which provide such examples and also could point the potentail market we should adress our products? . What I can think about now is to use the data for some kind of road atlases cooperated with tour operators, international petrol stations companies etc. Any tips or links to interesting sites are welcome. Thanks in advance

Gregory

trangy

trangy

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • United States

I'd say my company Map Network, does a decent job with both B2B and tourism-related maps:

http://mapnetwork.com/

We do maps for events (Super Bowl), venues (Smithsonian Museums), and destinations (San Francisco CVB). Being owned by NAVTEQ doesn't hurt as far as connections go, either.

Hope this at least helps.

-Andrew

Hello;
My company in near future is going to buy Europe Regular Dataset from Collins Bartholomew. We want to use the data in guides we publish, but to convince my boss to that deal I have to also show some other ways the data could be use. One of the potential space of use I think about is B2B. Does any one of you have any experience in such using of data or can point to any good source which provide such examples and also could point the potentail market we should adress our products? . What I can think about now is to use the data for some kind of road atlases cooperated with tour operators, international petrol stations companies etc. Any tips or links to interesting sites are welcome. Thanks in advance

Gregory

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->