• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

mrjimjenkins

mrjimjenkins

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • No Country Selected

Have all the tools for a successful design job but none to where will launch you into that much needed career in design work. Well I have the tool that you are missing. Its a website called designcrossing.com This site is the one stop for all jobs relating to design. The site offers amazing features like:

* A comprehensive collection of over 1 million researched job openings
* Design job openings from all Fortune 500 companies
* Job openings from virtually every employer career webpage in America
* Job openings from virtually every job board in America
* More than 500 highly trained design job-opening research analysts reviewing design jobs

So what are you waiting for there is plenty of design work to be done in America. Don't let it design around you. Become apart of the design!
www.designcrossing.com

Casey Greene

Casey Greene

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 133 posts
  • United States

Thanks Jim for posting, are you going to do resume/portfolio hosting as well?
Casey Greene - Cartographer - Adventure Cycling Association
- blog
- maps

James Hines

James Hines

James Anthony Hines

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 543 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Economics, Occultism, Spiritualism
  • Canada

Have all the tools for a successful design job but none to where will launch you into that much needed career in design work. Well I have the tool that you are missing. Its a website called designcrossing.com This site is the one stop for all jobs relating to design. The site offers amazing features like:

* A comprehensive collection of over 1 million researched job openings
* Design job openings from all Fortune 500 companies
* Job openings from virtually every employer career webpage in America
* Job openings from virtually every job board in America
* More than 500 highly trained design job-opening research analysts reviewing design jobs

So what are you waiting for there is plenty of design work to be done in America. Don't let it design around you. Become apart of the design!
www.designcrossing.com

can't load the page....

"There is much beauty that we fail to see through our own eyes teeming with life forms that give us that perception of our reality.  Leaves on the trees blowing gently in the wind, or scarily, the waves pounding through high surf, or lightly on a warm summer’s day; that opportunity to sit or swim in the water on a white beach.   That comfort to shout, “The universal conscious do you hear me?  I am alive, guide me dear logos towards the path of rightnesses.”  Earned what has been kept, no longer to be absorbed into a life filled with cold damn winds and  that stubborn fog clouding  my vision with nothing but darkness."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->