• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Murali KS

Murali KS

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • United States

I am looking for an indivitual or Group who wants to get their mapping related activity to be outsourced, wherein we could get those offloaded work done from our end. Our services include mapping/Drafting using AutoCAD, MapInfo, Microstation, ESRI.
On mutual understanding we could talk on terms and conditions.

If any one out there is interested please let me know( 214-534-9101)

Regards
Murali KS

ELeFevre

ELeFevre

Hall of Fame

• Associate Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, Music, GIS, Coffee
  • United States

I am looking for an indivitual or Group who wants to get their mapping related activity to be outsourced, wherein we could get those offloaded work done from our end. Our services include mapping/Drafting using AutoCAD, MapInfo, Microstation, ESRI.

Regards
Murali KS

Welcome to the forum. It's a good idea to post samples of your work in the map gallery.

Kalai Selvan

Kalai Selvan

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:Map Making & Map making
  • India

Regards
Murali KS

Welcome to the forum. It's a good idea to post samples of your work in the map gallery.

Murali, Good to see someone copying and pasting the whole matter, as you have done, Anyway good luck..
GISGURU

Thanks and Regards
Kalai Selvan

frax

frax

Hall of Fame

• Associate Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:music, hiking, friends, nature, photography, traveling. and maps!
  • Sweden

"Murali KS" - could you please explain yourself at your earliest convenience - otherwise we will delete this thread, and you are welcome to start a new thread in your own words!
Hugo Ahlenius
Nordpil - custom maps and GIS
http://nordpil.com/
Twitter

James Hines

James Hines

James Anthony Hines

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, Philosophy, Politics, Psychology, Economics, Occultism, Spiritualism
  • Canada

Regards
Murali KS

Lets talk

"There is much beauty that we fail to see through our own eyes teeming with life forms that give us that perception of our reality.  Leaves on the trees blowing gently in the wind, or scarily, the waves pounding through high surf, or lightly on a warm summer’s day; that opportunity to sit or swim in the water on a white beach.   That comfort to shout, “The universal conscious do you hear me?  I am alive, guide me dear logos towards the path of rightnesses.”  Earned what has been kept, no longer to be absorbed into a life filled with cold damn winds and  that stubborn fog clouding  my vision with nothing but darkness."

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->