3 replies to this topic

Paul Byrne

Paul Byrne

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • United States

Hi!
I'm a new member interested in beginning a career in freelance cartography. I have loved making maps nearly all my life. I started my fascination for maps when I was 7. It's great to be here.
Paul

frax

frax

Hall of Fame

• Associate Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,312 posts
  • Interests:music, hiking, friends, nature, photography, traveling. and maps!
  • Sweden

Hi Paul, and very welcome!

There is plenty of freelancers here, and loads of valuable information in the archive, so this is an excellent resource for you.
Hugo Ahlenius
Nordpil - custom maps and GIS
http://nordpil.com/
Twitter

Kalai Selvan

Kalai Selvan

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:Map Making & Map making
  • India

Hi!
I'm a new member interested in beginning a career in freelance cartography. I have loved making maps nearly all my life. I started my fascination for maps when I was 7. It's great to be here.
Paul

Fasination from the age of 7, thats a good start with, Anyway welcome to the ocean of freelancers,infact i am also a freelancer, but this group is really a value added forum, where you get to know a lot on different things,But attracting a service seeker is again your luck...

Regards,
CADMAN

Thanks and Regards
Kalai Selvan

CelticMaps

CelticMaps

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • United States

Hi!
Paul

Hi Paul,
I just happened upon Kevil, KY this week when I was updating a street map of Paducah. We added a bit of coverage to the west and I added some city limits for Kevil and thought the toponym was interesting.
Welcome!

Regards, Jeff

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->