• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

One

One

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Uganda

Hello. My name is Zach. I didn't join this forum to talk about cartography. I'm 13 in fact. (I'm sure it's a wonderful forum anyway)But is their anyone here that is an actual cartographer. I need to have an interview with them for an art project. I have looked all over the place but no luck. Can someone help me? :(

Rob

Rob

Legendary Contributor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts
  • Interests:anything outside.
  • United States

Hello. My name is Zach. I didn't join this forum to talk about cartography. I'm 13 in fact. (I'm sure it's a wonderful forum anyway)But is their anyone here that is an actual cartographer. I need to have an interview with them for an art project. I have looked all over the place but no luck. Can someone help me? :(

You came to the right place zack. If you post a some of your questions I'm sure more than a handful of folks around here would be glad to answer them. Good luck.

David T

David T

GIS Manager, USMC, MCIWEST-MCB Camp Pendleton

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • United States

Zach,

Welcome. Looks like you did come to talk about cartography, even if you didn't think so. ;) This is where all the cool cartographers hang out. In fact, this place is overrunning with cartographers. I don't know of any one place to find more of us in one place, than here.

Please ask away. There's plenty of us that are happy to chat about what we do.
David Toney, GISP
GIS Manager
United States Marine Corps
West Coast Installations

Hans van der Maarel

Hans van der Maarel

CartoTalk Editor-in-Chief

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,881 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, GIS, history, popular science, music.
  • Netherlands

Hi Zack, and welcome.

Like the others said, please post your questions here (or make a new topic for it in "General Cartography") and I'm sure you'll get a lot of answers.
Hans van der Maarel - Cartotalk Editor
Red Geographics
Email: hans@redgeographics.com / Twitter: @redgeographics

MapMedia

MapMedia

Hall of Fame

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,029 posts
  • United States

:huh: Hi Zach, ask away

Matthew Hampton

Matthew Hampton

Hall of Fame

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,310 posts
  • Interests:Playing in the mountains and rivers.
  • United States

Hi Zach,

If you were going to find the largest online public forum of "actual cartographers" you hit the bulls-eye!

I am sure we can help you get a good grade on your project. Ask and ye shall receive the opinions of many actual living cartographers.

co-cartographic creator of boringmaps.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->