cartobendigo

cartobendigo

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts
  • Australia

Hi guys,

I am seeking 3-4 freelance cartographers to assist in correcting AI map files (CS2) at scales of 1-2 million.

The freelancer must be proficient in AI, thorough in their work, be able to communicate very clearly in english and must have had at least 5 years experience in cartography.

The project deadlines are really tight and hence I need cartographers who will be troublesome free and not waste time.

I anticipate the work will start becoming available in the next 10 days or so and you must be able to start work on the project straight away.

Please reply if you are interested helping out. You must have a folio of work that you can present to me electronically otherwise don't bother replying.

In addition to this please give an indiction of your hourly rate to complete such work.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
Damien

DEMAP
www.demap.com.au
Damien Demaj
www.demap.com.au

Sudhir

Sudhir

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 5 posts
  • India

Hi guys,

I am seeking 3-4 freelance cartographers to assist in correcting AI map files (CS2) at scales of 1-2 million.

The freelancer must be proficient in AI, thorough in their work, be able to communicate very clearly in english and must have had at least 5 years experience in cartography.

The project deadlines are really tight and hence I need cartographers who will be troublesome free and not waste time.

I anticipate the work will start becoming available in the next 10 days or so and you must be able to start work on the project straight away.

Please reply if you are interested helping out. You must have a folio of work that you can present to me electronically otherwise don't bother replying.

In addition to this please give an indiction of your hourly rate to complete such work.

Regards,
Damien

DEMAP
www.demap.com.au

Hi Damien,

I represent a company called 'gmantis solutions', Hyderabad, India. We have extensive experience in cartography especially in 1:50k and 1:100k toposheets (e00 & eps formats) preparation.

And 1:100k and 1:250k geological maps preparation. We have 10 cartographers with GIS experience to carryout your requirement. Please provide us your contact details which shall enable us to provide our profile.

We also request you to send sample data and project specifications, so that we can estimate and send our compititive quote.

Thanks & Regards,
Dr. Balumurugan,
www.gmantis.com

Kalai Selvan

Kalai Selvan

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • Interests:Map Making & Map making
  • India

Hi!!!

I have been working on a lot of geological mapping for perth based mineral exploration company, the maps were Surface maps, outcropmap x section, assay data. We have a strong hold on any map correction using MapInfo, autocad & microstation, if you feel we could be your right choice. Please email me your thoughts and if possible send us samples and description,we would definately study your requirement and comeout with a fair price for executing this project.

Cheers!!!
CADMAN

Hi guys,

Regards,
Damien

DEMAP
www.demap.com.au

Hi Damien,

I represent a company called 'gmantis solutions', Hyderabad, India. We have extensive experience in cartography especially in 1:50k and 1:100k toposheets (e00 & eps formats) preparation.

And 1:100k and 1:250k geological maps preparation. We have 10 cartographers with GIS experience to carryout your requirement. Please provide us your contact details which shall enable us to provide our profile.

We also request you to send sample data and project specifications, so that we can estimate and send our compititive quote.

Thanks & Regards,
Dr. Balumurugan,
www.gmantis.com

Thanks and Regards
Kalai Selvan

Hans van der Maarel

Hans van der Maarel

CartoTalk Editor-in-Chief

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,881 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, GIS, history, popular science, music.
  • Netherlands

Just a quick remark to anybody replying here, please direct your responses in a PM or email to Damien, so that he finds out about it sooner.
Hans van der Maarel - Cartotalk Editor
Red Geographics
Email: hans@redgeographics.com / Twitter: @redgeographics

aneel74

aneel74

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • India

Dear Sir,

I'm Mr.Anil Kumar, Hearing impaired, Aged 32, Hyderabad, India.

Having 6+ years experience in GIS/CAD Conversions.

I)Major Geology mapping projects involved for-
1. AsiaGold Pte, Indonesia.
2. Lundin Mining, Sweden.
3. Sanu resources, canada.
--
II). property tax/parcel mapping (cadastral mapping projects for
1. sanborn colorada, usa,
2. Geodis brno, zech Republic

III) Navigation mapping projects for
1. Nokia & Motorala

Presently working as a Sr.GIS Engineer (Team Leader) at Mapworld Technologies Limited, Hyderabad, India from july 2001 to till date.

well experienced with mapping & Engineering cad Drafting as per scales

well Versed with softwares

GIS/CAD :

Arcgis 9.2,
Global Mapper 9,
AutoCAD map3D 2008,
Microstation v8,
Arcinfo NT & Pc
Arcview,
MapInfo 9,
Erdas Imagine 9.1,
Photomod 3.8,
Terrascan 5.0,
Google earth

Photoshop
Illustrator,
Powerpoint
Dreamwaver

so I request you to provide me an oppurtunity to work for you.
i'm attaching my detailed resume for your kind consideration.

Thanking you.

Regards
Mr. Anil Kumar.L

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->