3 replies to this topic

bruce

bruce

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • United States

Seeking relief from the ever-lasting winter here in Maine, I visited a book store and discovered a map book of transit systems. The book is a new edition of a previously published map book featuring transit system maps in diagrammatic view. The collection was originally published in Great Britain in 2003 under the title Metro Maps of the World. Penguin Books published the new edition in 2007 under the title Transit Maps of the World. If you like maps in the style of Harry Beck's London Underground System you will enjoy looking at this collection.
Bruce Hensler

Dennis McClendon

Dennis McClendon

Hall of Fame

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,084 posts
  • Interests:map design, large-scale maps of cities
  • United States

The Chicago one, I'm proud to say, is my work.
Dennis McClendon, Chicago CartoGraphics
chicagocarto.com

TanyaJ

TanyaJ

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • Interests:I enjoy canoeing, hiking, biking, gardening, and history.
  • United States

Seeking relief from the ever-lasting winter here in Maine, I visited a book store and discovered a map book of transit systems. The book is a new edition of a previously published map book featuring transit system maps in diagrammatic view. The collection was originally published in Great Britain in 2003 under the title Metro Maps of the World. Penguin Books published the new edition in 2007 under the title Transit Maps of the World. If you like maps in the style of Harry Beck's London Underground System you will enjoy looking at this collection.

It's great to see another Mainer here! :)

New England Geographics

bruce

bruce

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • United States

It's great to see another Mainer here! :)

Hi Tanya! Good to know there is another Mainer here.
Bruce Hensler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->