Resources Moderator

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Nick Springer

Nick Springer

CartoTalk Founder Emeritus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Interests:Cartographic Design, Print Maps, Graphic Design, Web Development, Ultimate Frisbee
  • United States

The Resources section has sadly been neglected for many months. Our friend Gillian (EcoGraphic), who passed away around this time last year, had done an excellent job of moderating that section, adding links, organizing them, and making sure they were still valid.

We need a new Resources moderator who would like to take on this task. The resources section is very useful, but needs to be maintained. If you are interested in stepping into this role please let me know.

Nick Springer

Director of Design and Web Applications: ALK Technologies Inc.
Owner: Springer Cartographics LLC

ELeFevre

ELeFevre

Hall of Fame

• Associate Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,050 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, Music, GIS, Coffee
  • United States

The Resources section has sadly been neglected for many months. Our friend Gillian (EcoGraphic), who passed away around this time last year, had done an excellent job of moderating that section, adding links, organizing them, and making sure they were still valid.

We need a new Resources moderator who would like to take on this task. The resources section is very useful, but needs to be maintained. If you are interested in stepping into this role please let me know.

Starting next week I'm on it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->