• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

bushytail3

bushytail3

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • United States

Hello,

I am located in an area that has very little in the way of jobs and I am unable to travel, so I am looking for some freelance GIS or Cartography work that can be done soley by long-distance correspondence. I consider myself to be and intermediate to advanced user of ArcMap/ArcView/ArcInfo 3.2-9.2 , I am quite proficient with a PC, and follow directions better then most. I have worked for both local governments and a large research university since graduating in 2005 with a major in Geography and a minor in GIS. If you would like to see my resume and/or letters of reference please send me an email.
Thanks.

Alyssia

Hans van der Maarel

Hans van der Maarel

CartoTalk Editor-in-Chief

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,898 posts
  • Interests:Cartography, GIS, history, popular science, music.
  • Netherlands

Hi Alyssia,

I am located in an area that has very little in the way of jobs and I am unable to travel, so I am looking for some freelance GIS or Cartography work that can be done soley by long-distance correspondence. I consider myself to be and intermediate to advanced user of ArcMap/ArcView/ArcInfo 3.2-9.2 , I am quite proficient with a PC, and follow directions better then most. I have worked for both local governments and a large research university since graduating in 2005 with a major in Geography and a minor in GIS. If you would like to see my resume and/or letters of reference please send me an email.

Feel free to post some samples of your work in the Map Gallery. There's several other freelance cartographers on here and most of us are looking for good contacts.

Also, if you could send me a copy of your resume privately, that'd be great. I'm always on the lookout for other cartographers to potentially partner up with on projects.
Hans van der Maarel - Cartotalk Editor
Red Geographics
Email: hans@redgeographics.com / Twitter: @redgeographics

Kenny C 222

Kenny C 222

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Australia

Me too!! I am from Sydney, Australia.

I have a few works for map sample...Here is one of the example

frax

frax

Hall of Fame

• Associate Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,320 posts
  • Interests:music, hiking, friends, nature, photography, traveling. and maps!
  • Sweden

Me too!! I am from Sydney, Australia.

I have a few works for map sample...Here is one of the example

Kenny - please start a new thread! This section of the forum is for resumes and job posts - you might want to start a new thread describing your skills etc!

And good luck to both of you!
Hugo Ahlenius
Nordpil - custom maps and GIS
http://nordpil.com/
Twitter

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->