• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

Unit Seven

Unit Seven

Legendary Contributor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 266 posts
  • New Zealand

Looking for some ideas as how we manage this from a print/design industry POV. Have had a few issues of late with customers coming back after they have taken their job from us and had it printed.

While we have well established process' for QA and approval of Geographic data we work with these issues are coming about from the map-making/layout areas which we haven't ever really sat down and established well for the types of smallish custom jobs that are coming in more and more often.

Anyway, do you have a standard form to get sign off/approval from customers? If so would anyone mind posting them here for reference.

Any ideas, conversation, or examples would be great.

Thanks,

Sam.
S a m B r o w n

U N I T S E V E N
unit.seven@gmail.com

Miramar, Wellington
N E W Z E A L A N D

Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis

Ultimate Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Interests:In the vast ocean of my ignorance, I have a few bubbles of interests
  • Canada

I Dont have any forms Sam, but I always send a final completed lo-res jpg image to the client by e-mail to show him exactly what image he will get. For bigger jobs I give them a size-as digital printout which are very cheap now. Epson proofs used to cost me $300.00 . As a digitial printout, the same costs me $25.00. I have never since had a client seeing something unexpected when he prints his map
Jean-Louis Rheault
Montreal

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->