2 replies to this topic

Derek Tonn

Derek Tonn

Legendary Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • United States

Not important at all, but this particular commercial always makes me laugh: Evil Mapasaurus

My wife tells me that I am a REALLY big "map geek," LOL. :lol:
Derek Tonn
Founder and CEO
mapformation, LLC

datonn@mapformation.com
http://www.mapformation.com

Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis

Ultimate Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Interests:In the vast ocean of my ignorance, I have a few bubbles of interests
  • Canada

Cool.
Reminds me of a time before on-line stuff when drawing a map involved getting buried alive under all these big, impossible-to-fold-back reference maps. I remember cutting corners a few times like omitting a small detail because I did not want to unfold another monster to look up an information
Jean-Louis Rheault
Montreal

Rick Dey

Rick Dey

Legendary Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • Interests:Illustrator, MAPublisher, GIS, Street Maps
  • United States

Cool.
Reminds me of a time before on-line stuff when drawing a map involved getting buried alive under all these big, impossible-to-fold-back reference maps. I remember cutting corners a few times like omitting a small detail because I did not want to unfold another monster to look up an information

Ah yes the rolls and rolls of tract maps that occupied an entire store room downstairs. Now it's got drawers full of old scribecoats and type sticks that we haven't looked at in years. I wonder what will happen to them when we move out of the building?
Rick Dey

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->