Andrew

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 102 posts
  • Interests:Web development, and golf!
  • Australia

Hi there,

I came across a link in another topic about Base data models, I think DaveB posted the link. Anyway, the link sent me to a page on the esri support site where there is a folder full of cartographic presentations taken from various User Conferences and I found it to be incredibly helpful.
There are pointers that i'm sure people already know about, but internal customers of mine have mentioned how they liked some of the techniques I have employed from these tips.

Base data model link will take you to the site where you can download these documents. There are other resources on the page but I found these to be carto tips to be easy to implement and effect in my final products.

Dave B if I am correct in assuming you are the same Dave B who gave the presentations, they are great!!!
Thanks alot.
Andrew

DaveB

DaveB

Hall of Fame

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,054 posts
  • United States

Hi there,

I came across a link in another topic about Base data models, I think DaveB posted the link. Anyway, the link sent me to a page on the esri support site where there is a folder full of cartographic presentations taken from various User Conferences and I found it to be incredibly helpful.
There are pointers that i'm sure people already know about, but internal customers of mine have mentioned how they liked some of the techniques I have employed from these tips.

Base data model link will take you to the site where you can download these documents. There are other resources on the page but I found these to be carto tips to be easy to implement and effect in my final products.

Dave B if I am correct in assuming you are the same Dave B who gave the presentations, they are great!!!
Thanks alot.
Andrew

Thanks! Credit should also go to Aileen Buckley. :D

There is now a new cartographic site put together by Aileen, Charlie Frye and others on behalf of ESRI. You can find it at ESRI Mapping Center

I'm glad we can help people to improve their maps. :D
Dave Barnes
Esri
Product Engineer
Map Geek

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->