Summary: Under limited supervision, produce digital and hard copy maps from client’s Geographic Information Systems’ data.
Management Scope: This position is non-supervisory.
• Technical degree or certification in GIS, Cartography or related field
• One year GIS experience or internship preferred
• Knowledge of geospatial standards and functionality preferred
• Intermediate level with ESRI software preferred
• Graphic design software experience preferred
• Customer service skills and good interpersonal skills
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Create digital and hard-copy maps from GIS data.
2. Interpret client’s cartographic needs.
3. Other duties as required.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, creed, ancestry, marital status, non-job-related handicap or disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
TAIC Job Posting
Information about applying for position