No replies to this topic

David T

David T

GIS Manager, USMC, MCIWEST-MCB Camp Pendleton

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 192 posts
  • United States

The incumbent is responsible for designing, normalizing, developing, installing, and implementing databases. Analyzes and plans for anticipated changes in data capacity and requirements. Develops and administers data standards, policies, and procedures. Evaluates and provides recommendations on new database technologies and architectures.

Ensures the rigorous application of information security/information assurance policies. Acts as Geographic Information Systems (GIS) Geo database standards verification reviewer. Reviews data and ensures that Spatial Data Standards for Facilities, Infrastructure, and Environmental (SDSFIE) are adhered to. Works with the information Systems Branch Geographer as assigned, during GIS data review and data verification process. Acts as metadata reviewer, retriever, and loader. Retrieves metadata as assigned for GIS. Collects and verifies index information for documents that are entered into the digital document management system.

Applications received by the cut-off date of March 04, 2007 will receive first consideration for this vacancy. If additional applications are needed, a second cut-off date of March 09, 2007 may be used as cut-offs thereafter.

Just received word of this position. Final cut off is March 28, 2007. To apply for this position, go to the Department of Navy Human Resources Website (http://chart.donhr.navy.mil). Search for announcement SW7-0335-07-PK595051-I or search for jobs open at Camp Pendleton, entitled 'Computer Assistant'. This position is a GS-07.

I am unable to provide any additional information about this position, nor am I the selecting authority. You must follow directions on the Department of Navy Human Resources Website. This posting is for informational purposes only.
David Toney, GISP
GIS Manager
United States Marine Corps
West Coast Installations

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->