Welcome

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Nick Springer

Nick Springer

CartoTalk Founder Emeritus

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts
  • Interests:Cartographic Design, Print Maps, Graphic Design, Web Development, Ultimate Frisbee
  • United States

Welcome to the CartoTalk Forum.

While searching around for a central discussion point for cartographic topics I came across a lot of dead ends and broken links.

Since our community is relatively small I think it could be enhanced by a community forum and so I have decided to start this site.

Please register and start new topics, suggest new forums, provide me with any useful feedback or comments.

Thanks,
Nick Springer
admin@cartotalk.com

Nick Springer

Director of Design and Web Applications: ALK Technologies Inc.
Owner: Springer Cartographics LLC

bhupesh

bhupesh

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • India

Dear Nick,
Its nice effort to bring Cartography community togather. However, I am not a 'real' cartographer, I am basically from RS & GIS, but it will be my pleasure to take active part in your forum.
With wishes & appreciation
Bhupesh

bhupesh

bhupesh

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • India

Dear Nick,

You may have surely noticed that I am 'actively' back on this forum (after a long gap). Its nice to see that the forum has grown beyond expectations and succeeded so far to serve the purpose. It is definitly due to hardwork & dedication of you & your team. Congrats & big hands to the whole CartoTalk staff.

I will definitly try to contribute as much as possible (hopefully this time no more vaccuums from my side).

Regards

Bhupesh :rolleyes:

Alok Pathak

Alok Pathak

• Pip
  • 3 posts
  • India

Dear Nick,
Great job done.I am a Cartographer by profession.And am sure to be benifitted from this forum and contribute to its growth.
Thanks
Alok Pathak

Welcome to the CartoTalk Forum.

While searching around for a central discussion point for cartographic topics I came across a lot of dead ends and broken links.

Since our community is relatively small I think it could be enhanced by a community forum and so I have decided to start this site.

Please register and start new topics, suggest new forums, provide me with any useful feedback or comments.

Thanks,
Nick Springer
admin@cartotalk.com

waqhil

waqhil

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Germany

Hi iam new to Cartography.

Do not know much about it, but i hope i learn something here. :)

David Coslow

David Coslow

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • United States

Thank you... Finally I'm a member of cartotalk :) thanks!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)
-->