bhupesh

bhupesh

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • India

Dear Friends,

I am member of this wonderful forum since it started & seen it growing (it is different thing that I didn't posted much). I like this forum for various reasons- Variety of topics, its attractive interface & quick responses. Till now didn't find any dislike in it.

Please you also share your view what you like & what you dislike in cartotalk- in this way we can contribute to improve it.

Regards

Bhupesh

benbakelaar

benbakelaar

Ultimate Contributor

• Associate Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 658 posts
  • Interests:maps, information, technology, scripting, computers
  • United States

What I like most about Cartotalk is the exposure it has given me to the variety of professions who work with maps! Military, state, and county personnel... software programmers... cartographers... map enthusiasts... graphics designers... GIS users... etc.

Mike H

Mike H

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 168 posts
  • United States

I like the fact that I can ask a question, and get an answer, pretty quickly. Really helpful resource for those of us who work solo.

m.
Michael Hermann
mike [at] purplelizard.com

www.purplelizard.com

Jean-Louis

Jean-Louis

Ultimate Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 545 posts
  • Interests:In the vast ocean of my ignorance, I have a few bubbles of interests
  • Canada

I like the people, the subjects and the sophistication of the websitwe itself. Most of all I like the trivia thread. Speaking of which, since no one answered the second half of the last question, Natcase you are up.
Jean-Louis Rheault
Montreal

bhupesh

bhupesh

Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • India

One more thing which I like is- As members of this forum are from diverse background and using GIS as a tool for various applications, we got multiple solutions of a problem so we have choice which one to use as per our resources & knowledge..

bhupesh

Derek Tonn

Derek Tonn

Legendary Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • United States

I think what I appreciate the most about CartoTalk is simply the ability to lay it all out there. With clients, partners, etc., you cannot really take the time/energy to try and explain EVERYTHING....as either they don't understand or they don't care. Other folks "in the business" can appreciate what I face on a daily basis....and can offer great advice and examples from their own personal experiences. I LOVE that about CartoTalk! B) Makes facing the daily grind and the occasional unpleasant or completely unreasonable/ignorant client a little bit easier......
Derek Tonn
Founder and CEO
mapformation, LLC

datonn@mapformation.com
http://www.mapformation.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->