"Reply to: email@example.com
Date: 2006-12-11, 2:50PM PST
Summary: Successful candidate will be responsible for supporting projects involving the implementation of GIS technology for a DoD client (on-site in Barstow, CA) providing local GIS services.
Management Scope: This position is non-supervisory.
? Bachelor of Science degree in Geographic Information Systems, Geography, Computer Science or related discipline
? Three years geodatabase (ESRI) experience
? Five years GIS (ESRI) related experience
? Good cartographic skills
? Direct experience with Federal Spatial Data Standards (SDSFIE) preferred
? Solid understanding of relational database management systems
? Basic understanding of computer programming techniques
? Professional written and verbal communication skills
? Advanced analytical and problem solving skills
? Ability to obtain a DoD security clearance
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Provide geospatial technical support and training.
2. Conduct geospatial data compilation.
3. Perform geospatial data collection via GPS.
4. Provide quality assurance for geospatial data issues.
5. Develop mapping products to facilitate information exchange.
6. Maintain compliance with Federal Geospatial standards.
7. Utilize GIS software to manipulate data in a raster and vector based geospatial environment.
8. Convert various data types into geodatabase feature classes.
9. Create, configure and administer enterprise geodatabases.
10. Provide input to project managers for proposals and provide project status reports.
11. Geospatial data analysis and modeling in a geodatabase.
12. Available for domestic travel as required.
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, creed, ancestry, marital status, non-job-related handicap or disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected status
Technology Associates International Corporation eligible employees are provided vacation pay, sick pay and nine paid holidays per calendar year. We offer a group medical plan, a group dental plan, a 401(k) plan, an IRS Section 125 Cafeteria Plan, as well as group life, short and long-term disability insurance plans and an employee assistance program.
Location: Barstow, CA
Compensation: $55,000/year; DOE
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.
GIS Analyst, TAIC, Barstow, CA
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users