• 571 posts
  • Interests:cartography
    aeshetics
    cartographic design
    John Bartholomew
    road maps
    large-scale mapping
  • United States

Just thought I'd get this going, per Dennis's topic on going via Chicago. I'm heading down from Minneapolis on Tuesday night and I believe returning Friday evening after the last session. I'd be delighted to share the 5-hour-or-so ride with someone else. I can meet airport arrivals at Minneapolis.

Nat Case
INCase, LLC

Minneapolis, Minnesota USA
maphead.blogspot.com

Derek Tonn

Derek Tonn

Legendary Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • United States

Nat,

I'd welcome the chance to car-pool out to Madison and back if you don't have other folks who need a pick-up and ride from the airport (I could always pick folks up at the airport too.....Hans?)! I thought I might have a few of our designers flying into Minneapolis and riding out with me, but it's looking more and more likely that I'll be the only one from our firm attending the conference. Consequently, if you want someone to pass the time with and talk a little shop, shoot a little bull, get to know someone around here outside of map design, etc., I'd be game. B)

You play disc golf? I could pack my discs in my bag and we could even hit a couple of courses in Madison or Minneapolis if you were interested too......

Let me know! Thanks.

Derek
Derek Tonn
Founder and CEO
mapformation, LLC

datonn@mapformation.com
http://www.mapformation.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->