POSITION: Sales & Marketing Assistant
COMPANY: Digital Data Services, Inc.
LOCATION: Lakewood, Colorado
Digital Data Services, Inc. (DDS), a multi-disciplinary consulting firm is seeking a full-time Sales & Marketing Assistant to work in our Lakewood, Colorado office. DDS provides a variety of mapping-related services to our clientele. Our services include large-format scanning, data creation and conversion, custom cartography, and GIS consulting services. The Sales & Marketing Assistant will support the President of Sales and Marketing with customer service, sales, and general marketing functions, and will report directly to the President of DDS, Inc.
The Sales and Marketing Assistant primary function will include:
* Customer Service- Maintain relationships and generate new leads/projects with the existing customer base.
* Public Relations- Issuing press releases and developing relationships with various media outlets.
* Marketing- Manage mailing lists, create postcard and advertising campaigns, generate newsletters, organize and attend trade shows.
* Sales- Produce leads in support for the Sales Manager from existing customer base. No cold-calling is required.
The Sales and Marketing Assistant:
* Minimum of 2 years sales and/or marketing experience in a geospatial or technology industry.
* Minimum of 3 years experience with Microsoft Office including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, and Powerpoint.
* Must be able to follow instructions.
* Knowledge and working experience with desktop publishing/graphic design applications a plus.
To be considered for this position, candidates must submit the following minimum information (candidates not submitting all requested information will not be considered):
Submit the above items to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sales & Marketing Assistant
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users