POSITION: GIS/Cartographic Technician
COMPANY: Digital Data Services
LOCATION: Lakewood, Colorado
Digital Data Services, Inc. (DDS), a multi-disciplinary consulting firm is seeking a entry-level GIS/Cartographic Technician to work in our Lakewood, Colorado office. DDS provides a variety of mapping-related services to our clientele. Our services include large-format scanning, data creation and conversion, custom cartography, and GIS consulting services. The GIS/Cartographic Technician will support ongoing GIS data development, spatial analysis, cartographic design, and other support roles to the office.
The GIS/Cartographic Technician will support the development of project deliverables under the direction of the project manager. The GIS/Cartographic Technician provides support for database entry and management and the generation of project deliverables from this data. Under direct supervision, applies spatial data processing function and techniques to conduct spatial analysis and provide quality assurance/quality control reviews.
The GIS Technician:
* Must have demonstrated skills using the ESRI ArcGIS Desktop suite of products (ArcMap, ArcCatalog, and ArcToolbox);
* Must have a complete grasp of geo-spatial concepts (data and file types, projection, topology, etc.);
* Ability to independently manage project tasks and work within a team environment;
* Must be able to follow instructions
* Must express a willingness to expand their skills;
* A minimum of one to three years of GIS experience; or,
* BA/BS from an accredited college or university in GIS, cartography, geography, or environmental sciences. (Geography or Environmental Sciences majors must have a GIS focus).
To be considered for this position, candidates must submit the following minimum information (candidates not submitting all requested information will not be considered):
-Project Examples or Portfolio
Submit the above items to: email@example.com
Entry-Level GIS/Cartographic Technican
No replies to this topic
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users