4 replies to this topic

Daniel Huffman

Daniel Huffman

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • United States

Need a lift from either the Denver or Colorado Springs airport? Looking to save money by splitting a room? Advertise here and find folks who will help you save money and effort at NACIS 2016 this year. Please note that CartoTalk.com does include a feature for private messaging, so you can find a potential candidate here and then message them privately through the site, rather than needing to advertise your email address to everyone.

Daniel Huffman

Daniel Huffman

Master Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 107 posts
  • United States

Not quite a ride-share per se, but: Carl Sack and I are booked on the California Zephyr from Chicago to Denver, leaving Sunday the 16th at 2pm and getting in on Monday the 17th at 7:15am. Join us on the Carto-Train and we'll hang out and start our NACIS socializing a little early.

Julie Witmer Maps

Julie Witmer Maps

• Validated Member
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • Canada

I have a room booked at the Antlers from Oct. 18-22. It has two double beds with a view of downtown Colorado Springs. Looking to split the room with another female attendee.

Update: still looking for a roommate if someone wants to move to the Antlers from another hotel, for some or all of the 4 nights I have booked.

brianestoll

brianestoll

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • United States

I have a double room reserved at the Antlers, for the NACIS conference, that I would like to split.

"2 Double beds Historic Downtown View"

check-in: 10-18

check-out: 10-23

Room total is $180 a night after taxes & fees.

I will accept $70 a night if someone is interested

in sharing for all or part of the reservation period.

Thanks,

Brian

Edited by brianestoll, 17 October 2016 - 10:51 PM.

Kate Leroux

Kate Leroux

Key Contributor

• Validated Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 72 posts
  • United States

Women of NACIS! Are any of you interested in splitting a room here at The Antlers? Did you reserve another hotel but now wish you could be closer to all the carto action? If so, contact me. Due to a reservation mix-up, my friend and I who intended to share each got our own rooms. The cost for a room is $159/night, two queen beds.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

-->